Writing Service Process:
- Review background information and suggested resources.
- Interview key contributors including personnel from your company, your customer's company and other relevant third parties.
- Write the first draft.
- Edit the draft based on input from you, your customer and relevant third parties.
- Rewrite until the draft meets the requirements of all parties involved.
- Monitor and facilitate the approval process.
Customer success stories: $750
Ghost-written articles: $750
Ghost-written blogs: $300
White papers: $2000
Press Releases: $300
*Pricing for website text, eBooks, brochures, solution briefs, e-mails and social media posts provided on a project-by-project basis.
Upon request, first-time clients receive editing services for up to two pages of copy at no charge. The document will be edited using the Microsoft Word tracker so that all recommended changes can be clearly seen.
This service is ideal for companies with internal experts and marketing resources that can create copy but need someone to polish their words and proofread for grammar, punctuation and diction.
Editing services are provided for $90 per hour.
Editing time varies according to the length of the document and how well it has been developed. Most documents require 15-30 minutes of editing per page. Editing is billed in 15-minute increments.
WRITING SAMPLES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
Simply send an email to email@example.com